-->

Monday, November 16, 2015

#11 shared resources

1.http://www.eslprintables.com/
After I looked over some shared resource sites on our Tesol program blog,
I found this eslprintables's website very useful so, with pleasure, I happily registered
But! I couldn't download any materials UNTIL I earn some points from the site.
In near future, I definitely give some contribution to this website then I would get this
wonderful teaching resources.

2.https://en.islcollective.com/
This website has lots lots of teaching methods, like above, I captured this pic above, I can choose levels, material types or grammar, it leads me to teaching ideas and various
topics which related to what I want to teach to students.



Like the left pic, this is the type of grammar
with story time related. I liked this resource because ,, for the opening, with students, we can start with talking then reminding the story together so they are able to work out the past tense verbs with dragging their interests. I can't wait to use this methods to my future students!


No comments:

Post a Comment