-->

Monday, November 2, 2015

A reflection #9

After watching Sugata Mitra Ted video.

When I read the title of SOLE ,I was curious and wondered what does mean by that.
I had to watched it for 2 times, because it was hard to understand for me, this context
; I never heard before this kinds of education system. Maybe, I am not sure that wethere
I fully understand what Sugata Mitra telling. Mostly, He is saying that Even though children have not
any basic background or knowledge, they can find out the solution by using computers, well, it's not all about the networking but they are workin together and figure out how to use it or operate and they
worked hard to show other similar ages children how it works. So, What Sugata Mitra's research is that if we can make a learning environment, actually children can learn bythemselves, yes, some difficults subjects or learing other language are hard to get achieve but They can do it
Its all matter of time. Still they remarkably understand and learning.
While I was watching the video, one statement caught my eyes and ears.
 That is "If children have interest, then education happens."
Since the past and presents, all educations are basically fixed and divied to two groups; one is educationed and the other is non educationed. I think that this happend because of children
can not find any interests on education. As I am going to be a Teacher,, First thing that I very look closer to students and think harder to give my students to be able to study bythemselves and give
interests on any new studies. One other my goal will be,, like Sugata Mitra, still, in our world, many
children can not have any education so I would want to help them out.. This is really unfair to them
They can have better futures and have a dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment