-->

Monday, October 5, 2015

Week#4 discussion about Motivation

WHEN I read this question 'WHEN DO YOU FEEL LIKE YOU ARE doing your thing'
I had to think harder then I thought. I fully do not know me or true me, and thinking,,, what are things that I can do or feel comfortable on doing it??

Since I came to university,, maybe if i put up my excuses,,, )) I really reckon that I had no chance or time to spend my times,, Had to go back my past or bring back my friends sayings about me what I can better than others. Make all things up and it went mostly arts or musics or making plans/ arrangements. I really miss my piano which my adorable mother gave it to my cousin. it was reaally pissed me off but I handled it now.

Mostly very important thing is BURNOUT as teacher..
if I could be a teacher, I really need to handle well on massive stresses or decreasing motivations.
These days, we may all know that teachers not intend to hurt students or quit this job , it is all matter on burnout... I reallllllly realllllly hope that I can handle my feelings. Don't want to became ashes..

No comments:

Post a Comment