-->

Sunday, September 6, 2015

The 1st day of Tesol class - my reflection on our discussion.

Always! exciting and thrilling about 1st day of class
It was all new about learning on theoretical on acquisition second language. 
especially my class talked over on Krashen;s Theories.

Before the discussion, we watched the Krashen's short video. He was telling us very new thing that we might couldn't think about it by myself. I thought he's very cleaver. I wonder i could ever think like him. 

I thought learning a new language is just about learning so they can speak BUT his theory pointed out! that Learning is just about putting in our head that means could be like when your mother shouting at you and you listening to her like go through your right ear to your left ear. Taking not seriously. But on the other hand, Acquisition is very different than learning. If we want to speak properly, we should acquisition. So that we apply to various on a new language.  


No comments:

Post a Comment