-->

Monday, September 21, 2015

#3 A reflection on discussions

I really in love with children , Everytime I look them as so adorable babies.
The reason why I love them is by just fansicnate to see how they growing and take in everythings around them moreover, they are showing new things to us and their eyes are so shining themselves. Moreover we give children love and growing themselves.
I have two baby cousins, they are 3 and 5 years old boys. Oviously, their first language is Korean. They have a command of some stuctured sentences that means they are learning and more absorb languages into their brains. Couple of months ago, my auntie wanted me to talk in English to them so I did, and as soon as they heard and making funny faces at me and I asked them to follow what I said but they ignored me.... One day, I picked them up from kindergaten and listened a disney song called "Let it go". This song was very popular song and it was the time that I fell into that song, I was starting to sing in English . Surprisingly, they were starting to sing after me !!!! I wish I could record the cutiest moment...:-(  From this incident, I learned something from it. Most children who starting to learn second language then that will be really difficult but when we teach them into using fun method in order to get interests. The key point it that to grab their attentions. After my group members talked over and it made me to dig more and study more about children's developments.

What materials, tools, and/or sites have been most useful to you as a language learner?

I would like to tell some good methods to learn language!
They are all my under experiences it may not suit for you to acheive but worth to try ~
1. Listening to English music that you like and listen over and over again But it is important that 
    should choose easy one which means that a song , you can understand everything in words.
2. Start to read very basic story book  like baby story book in step by step, it helps you to build
    standards vocabularies at begining.
3. Listening and watching TED TALK ,  it a website that many differents nationalites and fields give
   a speech about 15mins to 1 hour. They have subtitles in Korean and English. We can study with
   them.

No comments:

Post a Comment