-->

Monday, May 26, 2014

[Language Learning Online]

On last Friday, our Practical English class studied in computer lab. We tried several learning English websites. Some of that I really enjoyed but on the other hand,some of websites, I didn't find any interests. 
They were so helpful to build our English level over every fields. If anyone love to listen to pop songs then
trying Lyricstraining.com which make me to listen harder and catch every words to my eyes, of course with
fun music on at same time! I liked the FreeRice.com site which enlarges vocabularies. This was a like flash card with meaning and I had to choose a same word like on card and when I got wrong, it reminded me later on. Effect on visualize to remember easily. Few words games got me boring. I think, this is because I don't know many words  to find words. Overall, websites were great! 

Sometimes, I go to this website ---> www.breakingnewsenglish.com  I have known for 2 years now.
This website is good source to study by yourself or tutoring others. The website uploads many interesting articles and I can choose from Level 0 to 6 in same story from article. When People pick Level 6 then with more complex phrases, structures, vocabulary. Moreover, Each article has  a lot of activities like matching /
comprehension questions, dictation and so on. I think, this website has all we needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment